Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review of Compulsion





A family secret kept hidden has been exposed, and the consequences could be deadly.

After Lilyann Moon's beloved grandmother dies shrouded by a veil of mystery, she and her young family members are yanked from their completely normal lives and catapulted directly into the supernatural world of witchcraft. A world they know absolutely nothing about.

The town of Hampstead, Maryland has no idea of the monsters that lurk in their midst. Or, of the dangers they will face if the Moon Coven doesn't figure out how to embrace the magick within each of them, especially Lily.

She's suddenly up to her little pointy black hat in magickal problems. Destiny presented her with one more, and it's a big one - vampires.

The only bright spot in this nightmare was meeting Mason. But, is she in love with the enemy? Lilyann is in a race against time to save her town and coven. Will she survive the coming dangers, with her heart and neck intact?

It all comes down to this one night...

All Hallows Eve.

MY REVIEW

Compulsion appealed to me because I haven't read a lot of witch oriented books, and I thought I should start. While this book has a lot of characters and in the beginning I was trying to sort out who was who, I felt compelled, see what I did there, to continue reading.  I enjoyed the story, I enjoyed that Lily wasn't immediately willing to give up everything for a vampire. I also liked the history behind the reason they had to do what they did, all and all it was a very enjoyable read as are the novellas. You will love this book if you are a fan of paranormal romance and also like a lady who can kick some ass. 





No comments:

Post a Comment