Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review of Love Lines!

 

 

 

 

 Love Lines (Love Lines #1)

The traces of supernatural powers have always been crossing the world of human beings. Many people know about the existence of healers, mind readers, oneiromancers and wizards. But for centuries their lives have been kept secret and no one has ever heard about one special place, where those gifted people studied.

Neither has Eileen Clark, whose life has never been different from the one other teenagers have.
But one day everything changes. Eileen finds out that she belongs to the mysterious world of unnatural and the destiny leads her to Dever – a closed university for the people like her.

 

 

Love Lines (Love Lines, # 1)Love Lines by Diana Nixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found this book intriguing from the beginning. I thought that as it went on it became more intriguing and I wanted to keep reading to see what would happen with the characters. The characters are easily likable, and the story flows well. This is a book I recommend to someone who wants a great paranormal read with a bit of a unique world created for them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment