Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Disarming Tour Stop!



Disarming
Alexia Purdy



Blurb:
The world has changed. One must adapt to survive or hold on to the crumbling shards of humanity.
April continues to hold her fragile world together, but the ties that hold her family together are quickly unraveling. Rumors of a massive human underground settlement draw her to the shadows of the city once more in search of other survivors more like her, even with the hybrid vampires opposing her every move.
The darkness hides secrets along with the continued threat the Feral Vampires create, but a greater evil hides within the city. Something tells April that the humans will be less than welcoming of her, and that's if she can find them before the Vampires do. Joining sides with the enemy might be the only choice she has left.

Links to buy:

Disarming (Reign of Blood #2) Teaser #1

Testing out my fingers, I slowly curled them into my palms, making sure it wasn’t obvious enough for Miss Dictatorship to notice. If I could gain control of my body before getting thrown into the cell, maybe I’d have a chance against whatever was lurking in there. The sedative was strong and made me question what sort of heaping dose they had given me. I hoped I would get a separate cell and discover they had been joking all along. Come on body, wake up!
“No, not that one! Put her in the cell with him.” The woman’s voice hissed. She sounded upset but I was pretty sure it wasn’t completely my fault. “I brought you a little snack.”
This was not going to be pleasant.
  




Bio:
Alexia currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada–Sin City! She loves to spend every free moment writing or playing with her four rambunctious kids. Writing has always been her dream and she has been writing ever since she can remember. She loves writing paranormal fantasy and poetry and devours books daily. Alexia also enjoys watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food.
Connect with Alexia Purdy
@AlexiaPurdy

Book 1:



Okay so I was in the process of reading Reign of Blood and thought I would make it to Disarming before the tour. I was wrong so I told Alexia I would post my review of ROB for the tour with a promise to post for Disarming when I finish it.
I loved Reign of Blood

I give it 5 gears!!

I was hooked, I wanted to know what happened to April. I was invested her, and I love how I stay on the edge of my seat when I read Alexia's books. This one was no different, I was gasping with her cheering her on. I can't wait to read Disarming, which I will be doing very soon!!








No comments:

Post a Comment