Monday, December 3, 2012

Forever Fae Release Day!







Synopsis:  He leans down, lips parted, and then our lips connect……….We didn’t know that this one kiss has FOREVER changed the Land of the Fae.
            According to the Prophecy proclaimed many years ago, Princess Calista of the Summer Court is destined to change the Land of the Fae from the evil determined to destroy it.  Her powers are phenomenal, and she secretly trains for battle with her handsome warrior friend, Merrick, who unbeknownst to her protects her heart as well, in hopes of keeping it for himself.  At least, until the seductive Prince Ryder attends the Guardian Ceremony and instantly sends a fire burning through her veins and a connection so deep they both discover a love above anything imaginable.
            No one knows how Calista is destined to change the kingdoms, but there is one that does.  He not only craves Calista’s power, but her body as well, and his goal is to steal her power, make her his Dark Queen, and take over the Land of the Fae. 
            Will the evil succeed in claiming Calista’s soul?  Or will the two men that fight for her heart save her from despair, and help her fulfill her destiny to become what she was meant to be. 



Excerpt:  “Ryder, I don’t know how or why it is happening so fast, but my heart does feel like it belongs to you, and when I saw you tonight, I felt it.  The connection is there, and I see it now, but what if it isn’t real?”  I pull away from him to walk closer to the crystal blue water of the lake. 
He looks at me bewildered.  “Why wouldn’t it be real?  It feels real to me,” he says while making his way towards me.  He’s coming closer and all I want to do is run into his arms and feel his body surround mine.  That is what my body is telling me, but how do I find out if that’s what my heart truly feels. 
I shrug and say flatly, “I just think we might feel this way because of the Prophecy.”  He wraps me in his arms again and tilts my chin up so my eyes settle on his.  His eyes look worried and the frown marring his face clearly shows the tension in the lines around his features. 
Ryder shakes his head and lets out an exasperated breath, “Why are you trying to fight this, Calista?  Whatever we feel is between me and you.  No Prophecy or any amount of magic is going to change the way I feel in my heart.”  He cups my face with both hands and brings his face closer to mine to where our foreheads are tenderly touching.  He breathes lightly against my face and whispers softly, “My heart tells me this is real, and if we can’t believe in our own hearts, then what can we believe in?”


Author Bio:  I am an avid reader that loves my collection of books. Writing has always been a passion of mine and now I am glad I get to share my passion with the world. I live in North Carolina with my husband and two beautiful girls.  I absolutely love being a southern girl. I spent several years in college starting out with a major in Psychology and then switching to dental. I worked in the dental field for eight years and then decided to stay home with my two beautiful girls. I spent the beginning of my reading years reading suspense thrillers, but now I can't get away from the paranormal/fantasy books. I knew ever since then that if I wrote anything it would be in a paranormal aspect. Now that I have started on my passion and began writing, you will not see me go anywhere without a notebook and pen.


MY REVIEW!

Forever Fae
Forever Fae by L.P. Dover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't usually read fairy stories, and I will be honest, I didn't know what to expect from this one. The writing flowed smoothly and the description of the Fae world really took you to a different place. I was feeling a mixture of emotions as I read through it {in one sitting}.. I think it had everything; humor, love, betrayal, lust, good, evil, and everything in between. I will be looking for the next book in the series to be a wonderful trip through fantasy land just like this one is.

I enjoyed all the characters, and really cared about their paths. I love the imagination of the fairy world, and the development of the courts. I would recommend this book, and already have, to people who like a little new adult in their fantasy. This is a clever and thoroughly entertaining book!

View all my reviews

Get It Now!

SMASHWORDS
AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment