Thursday, November 22, 2012

Interview with MJ Cardarelli

Do you have a character you enjoyed writing the most?
Yes, " Anna" from , " Bitten by Darkness"
Is there a genre you would like to try?
Yes, I always liked to try romance novels.
Could you live without coffee?
I drink a lot of coffee, to work, keeps me alert, but, i can live without it.
What came first the chicken or the egg?
Chicken


What's your favorite thing about the writing process?
I would have to say, Where my characters take me, my imagination.

Three facts about you?
Im considered a rare author because of the messages / issues i put in my books, ( 2 ) I love children, ( 3 ) Im talented in writing, i have a gift.

Do you believe in UFOs?
No, i dont.

What was your favorite snack growing up?
popcorn

Would you rather have fame or fortune?
neither, i just would like to see me well known around.

Pick one book that is your all time favorite?
Stephen King, " IT."

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I am going to say Introvert, but, i am a little of both.

Favorites:

Muppet - Elmo
Cartoon growing up- Looney tunes
Color- blue
Type of Monster- King Kong

Spaghetti or Lasagna and why? 
Lasagna, because, my mom makes it and its my favorite dish

Your thoughts on Self Publishing.  I used to think, it was the way to go, but now, i think , its expensive.

Your thoughts on Zombies. Plants and zombies game is cool, but, zombies are cool to write about.

Do you believe in the Loch Ness Monster? No,
Are you a tweeter, a re-tweeter, or you couldn't care less about Twitter?
Couldnt care less, i dont have Twitter.


Your favorite type of music
Pop, Michael Jackson
Your favorite color of Skittle
The blue ones
Your favorite memory
Eating ice cream with my grandad when i was 3 years old.
Your favorite quote
Much love, and blessings
Your favorite way to spend an evening
I would say, a romantic evening but, i dont have anyone in my life, so alone by candleight

Tell us what you are working on now!
A Vampire story, Partially based on a true event my mom witnessed, "Bitten By Darkness."

Anything you would like to say to the aspiring authors reading this blog?
Thank you for reading , and stopping by, and hope to become your friend, maybe work with you in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment