Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Guest Post from Khelsey Jackson

tt

 

Khelsey is an amazing author who works for Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly. Her novel Kallos and novella Acidalia deal with reincarnation so I asked her to write a bit about it!

 

 

Reincarnation

Is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal, or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions.
Hello everyone! My name is Khelsey, and I have a book coming out soon called Kallos. In it Kallos, Sean, and Ian are reincarnated gods and goddess. Kallos if she makes it through the change will be Aphrodite. Sean has already made it though the change, and he is Ares. Ian has also made it through the change, and he is Apollo. I don't do the normal reincarnation, where it happens at birth, in Kallos it happens in puberty. I have also spent hours researching gods, goddesses and reincarnation. I am working on my fourth book called Second Chances, and it has to do with reincarnation. But this one is different, it is about the soul before it gets reincarnated.

Do I believe in reincarnation? I do, I like to believe our life will continue until we are happy. I also believe in soul mates, where our souls are looking for that one to complete us.

 Find Khelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment